Criminal Defense Attorney
Aggressive Joliet Drug Crimes Lawyer
When you are facing criminal charges, it is essential that you have representation from an experienced criminal defense attorney who will fight to protect your rights. A conviction on any type of crime can leave a permanent criminal record that will impact your future.
If you or a loved one has been charged with a crime, be sure that you choose an attorney who will give you the best chance of preserving your future. At the Law Office of Steven Haney, we defend clients across Will County and the surrounding area against all types of criminal charges. You can count on us to pursue every available option in an effort to protect your interests.
28 Years Experience for Your Criminal Defense Case
Criminal defense attorney, Steven Haney, is a former Will County prosecutor. His familiarity with prosecution strategy and procedure allows him to find the flaws in the prosecution’s case that can be used to your advantage. He knows when to negotiate and when to go to trial, pursuing the option that will yield the best possible result for you.
We represent clients in any criminal law matter, including:
- Felonies and misdemeanors, including arson, assault and battery, murder, weapons crimes, obstruction of justice and resisting arrest
- Domestic violence, including domestic battery, spousal abuse, child abuse, stalking, harassment, violation of a restraining order and many others
- DUI/DWI, including blood tests, breathalyzer tests, field sobriety tests, refusal to submit to a test, license suspension and repeat offenses
- Drug crimes, including possession, cultivation or manufacturing, distribution, sale and trafficking
- Sex offenses, including sexual assault, child sexual abuse, child pornography, Internet sex crimes, solicitation of a minor, solicitation of prostitution and sex offender registration
- Traffic offenses, including tickets and moving violations, revoked or suspended driver’s license and Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) protection.
- Juvenile crimes, including drug charges, underage drinking, assault and weapons offenses
- Property and financial crimes, including forgery, identity theft, credit card theft, embezzlement, shoplifting, computer crimes and residential or car burglary.
- Expungements, including the removal of charges where you were not convicted of a crime
Discuss Your Case With a Lawyer
Contact our office today for a free initial consultation to discuss your criminal defense case and learn more about what we can do to help you. You can reach us by phone at 815-723-5600 or via e-mail. For your convenience, weekend appointments are available.